ATCON News This Week – Edition 90July 21, 2016
Memorandum to the Senate Committee on QoSJuly 26, 2016
The following presents a guide on minimum conditions under which a collaboration request may be considered by the Association.
- A Company requesting for collaboration is expected to have completed and submitted the PROCESS FOR PROJECT COLLABORATION WITH ATCON Form
- Consequent upon approval that a discussion precedes implementation of the collaboration effort, a formal proposal from the Proponent Company will be considered by an ad-hoc Committee set up for that purpose by ATCON.
- The proposal is expected to contain the following minimum information:
- Project Name and Title
- Date and completion period envisaged for the Project
- Cost of implementing the Project
- Responsibilities of ATCON
- Responsibilities of the Proponent Company
- Crisis sharing formula
- Profit Sharing formula
- The proposal must be signed personally by the Chef Executive of the Proponent Company and submitted ahead of a joint meeting of representatives of both parties.
- All correspondence to be sent to the following address:
Association of Telecommunication Companies ofNigeria,
10,Mojidi St., Off ToyinSt., Ikeja
Tel: 01 769369; 018963488; 08066629111