- Membership Certificate: As a member of the Association, a membership certificate will be issued to authenticate your company’s membership
- ATCON News This Week: A weekly e-journal spotlighting related technical and professional information in the industry. This is entirely free for ATCON members as they can place their corporate advert and information.
- To assist international telecommunication companies desiring to come to Nigeria to do business or link up with local partners in Nigeria (Issuance of Reference Letter to Member Companies)
- To offer ideas that will make reliable and efficient ICT/Telecom services available to a greater percentage of the Nigerian population at affordable prices.
- Industry Event: As Member of ATCON admittance fee is completely removed while non-members are required to pay.
- Policies: The Association of Telecommunication Companies of Nigeria plays a major role in policy formation and implementation in ICT/Telecommunication policy in Nigeria. The Association always ensures that policies are favorably formulated to suit member companies.
Download Application form here ATCON Membership Registration Form (249)
Check Registration and Annual Membership Fees here
Make Payment to Our bank Account as indicated below
Scan and send by email the completed form along with proof of payment to email@example.com
Bank Account Information
Guarantee Trust Bank
Association of Telecommunication Companies of Nigeria